Support the Quebec Lung Association by working as a volunteer !
The Quebec Lung Association needs volunteers to carry out its mission. Volunteers from all walks of life can assist in a number of ways: sitting on the board of directors, serving on a committee, helping out with the organization of a fund-raising activity or simply helping our administrative staff.
Why work as a volunteer for the Quebec Lung Association ?
- To help people with respiratory diseases
- To share your experience and talents for a worthy cause
- To meet new people who, like yourself, wish to make a difference
- To improve the public’s quality of life, through involvement in our environmental program
- To get involved with a self-help group, as a speaker, driver, etc.
- To get involved with your community
What volunteering opportunities does the Lung Association provide?
- Develop your very own fund-raising activity and join the Lung Association’s Circle of Heroes
- Help us organize our fund-raising activities. Refer to the calendar of events
- On special occasions, urge your friends, acquaintances and network members to make a donation “in honor of...” or “in memory of…”
- Help our administrative staff
- Give us a helping hand with our various activities by contributing your knowledge of computer graphics, Web design, graphic design, communications, press relations and translation.
Lung Association ambassadors
- Promote the Lung Association during community events
- Pass out flyers and put up posters on available spaces in your environment (do not forget to obtain permission before posting anything!)
- Organize an information day or a conference, or set up a booth, at school, in your workplace, or within your membership group.
- Become a Board member
- Serve on one of our committees :
-The Art of Giving: : fund-raising evening devoted to the sale of works of art.
- La Montée des marches : a fund-raising activity and sports challenge during which participants will have to climb up more than 45 floors in a downtown Montreal building.
· Presentation dealing with a relevant topic and aimed at self-help groups (nurses, nutritionists, respiratory therapists, kinesiologists, pneumologists, etc.)
You are required to do volunteer work in order to obtain credits for one of your courses? You can participate in our events, organize a fund-raising activity, or simply help us out in our offices. We will confirm the number of hours you have completed.
Looking for a way to make a difference in the lives of people suffering from respiratory diseases ?