Client Service Standard
The Quebec Lung Association is committed to providing timely, reliable and courteous services, while acting in all fairness towards its clients.
A client is any person who contacts a QLA representative by telephone, email or fax.
Accordingly, we make the following commitments:
Making information available is one of the main aspects of our operations.
Consequently, the Quebec Lung Association agrees to:
- contact clients in the language of their choice;
- provide services during normal business hours, i.e. 8:15 a.m. to noon, and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. via telephone and email.
Response time depends on the nature of the request. To ensure prompt service, the Quebec Lung Association will:
- return client calls within 1 working day;
- acknowledge receipt of emails or respond to them within 2 working days; in the case of letters received by mail or fax, the response time is 5 working days from the date of receipt;
- respond to basic information requests and ship orders for immediately available products (e.g. folders) no later than 2 working days following the date of receipt;
- respond to personalized product or service requests according to the conditions stipulated in writing, while meeting the deadline mutually agreed upon with the client;
- advise clients of any change affecting the delivery date and clearly explain the reason for such change.
The Quebec Lung Association provides the public with free general interest information through its Website and over the telephone.
The Quebec Lung Association recovers the costs linked to the supply of products (e.g. radon detectors) and the delivery of specialized services to individuals and various groups, as appropriate. For such products and services, we agree to:
- always inform clients regarding the price of such product or service prior to undertaking the work;
- inform the client immediately, regarding any price change, while indicating the reason for such change.
Meeting client needs
In order to meet the information needs of its clients, the Quebec Lung Association will:
- consult clients in order to properly understand their needs;
- propose a solution, free of charge, if the product being offered is not consistent with the requested product, because of an error made by the Quebec Lung Association.
If, as a client, you feel that these standards have not been met in the course of your dealings with the Quebec Lung Association, please contact us:Mrs. Dominique Massie
Quebec Lung Association
6070 Sherbrooke Street EastBureau 104Montreal (Quebec) H1N 1C1
Telephone: 514 287-7400 ext. 224
Fax: 514 287-1978
Email: email@example.com c/o the Executive Director
We will follow up with our clients and examine their complaints no later than 3 working days following receipt of the latter.
Privacy notice: Under the law and in keeping with its mandate, the Quebec Lung Association is obliged to fully protect the personal information of its clients. The Quebec Lung Association informs its clients regarding the use it intends to make of their information, and affords them the possibility of restricting the gathering, use and disclosure of such information.